This type of panelling extends from floor to ceiling, creating the impression of height and space. It acts as the perfect back drop to your chosen furniture or artwork.
This panelling consists of hardwood ogee arch moulding, skirtings, architrave and back-band. There is a three piece hardwood cornice with a horizontal ledge. Both inner and outer half inch panels consist of durable wood composite.
€250 per sq. metre ( inclusive of 13.5% vat) – This is an all-inclusive guide price and consists of the supply and fitting of all of the various size panelling. It also includes an additional back-band surround for each door architrave and a large hardwood crown/cornice moulding with an optional lower ledge. All fixtures are fully painted to a colour of choice. Extra to this costing would be a choice of matching architrave or skirting boards(if required).
Accurate price subject to survey.
The pricing comprises:
- A survey of the premises
- Proposal of panel positioning and arrangement
- Custom making panelling of choice in our workshop
- Double priming and finish coats of paint in workshop
- Possible removal of old/existing skirting or/and cornice moulding
- Delivery and fitting to your premises
- Caulking and final touch-up of paint on completion